Welcome to PWWO
Pukhtoon Women Welfare Organization (PWWO) founded in 2008, is a Peshawar based non-political, non-profitable and non-governmental organization registered in 2009. It is registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 (Reg. No.3151) established to unite the deprived and scattered masses of FATA at one platform so that they could realize their potential and become a driving force in the global movement for the development of humanity at large.
The major interventions of the organization encompasses various sectors including Research and Surveys, Advocacy, Healthcare (Basic and Reproductive), Education (Primary and Non-formal), Gender and Child Justice, Relief and Rehabilitation as a carpet theme of the organization.
The organization envisages a poverty free and socio-economically developed Pakistan where justice prevails and all citizens are equally valued irrespective of their gender, political opinion, religion and ethnicity.
The Organization strives to improve human lives standards through provision of social service access to enhance the ability of people to attain optimal “human capital and development” outcomes on the basis of need and equity within the consolidated means of civil society.
- Undertaking participating development interventions for poverty alleviation and improvement of quality of life of the poor people through provision of basic facilities of life.
- To eliminate the inhabit of Drugs from the society by awaring and involving the youth in constructive activities towards a positive societal change.
- Promoting gender equity and raising the living standards of women of the society by means of skill development of the local women folk through establishing vocational centers.
- Provision of education facilities to the working children in order to fight against child labor thus introducing them to the main stream where every child can dream of a safe and secure tomorrow.
- Cooperate with national and international development organization for the poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- To contribute towards creating accessible and equal opportunities for sustainable economic growth fostering socio-economic prosperity, peace and harmony;
- To enter into and carry into effect agreements or arrangements with associations, institutions, companies or individuals which are necessary for the attainment or furtherance of(PWWO)’s aims or any of them.